August 25, 2016

33
















I realise that I'm getting older
I realise that meanings will change
I realise that hearts would harden
I realise that tears would mean little

I realise that dogs can be indifferent
I realise that cats can be affectionate
I realise that diesel can become expensive
I realise that yellow is not a dirty color

I realise that past can never be forgotten
I realise that nightmares can bring it back
I realise that sometimes staying can be hard
I realise that moving away can bring you close

I realise that somethings never change
I realise that pain is here to stay
I realise that love will always find a way
I realise that you've got to keep calm and drive on.



No comments:

Burn in hell, please.

As you leave, without a soul by your side,  I hope you finally saw the dark side of your deeds. The curses that turned to flame will continu...